The Recruit 2012 – An Invitation, Calling for the best & brightest students and recent graduates out there!
Why settle for ordinary when you can nail one with finesse, fun and in style?
If that’s the kind of internship program you’re looking for, one where you get to do the actual work, The Recruit 2012 is definitely the one for you.
Why and what is this The Recruit all about?
The Recruit 2012 is an internship program unlike any other. It is designed in a competition format where applicants must undergo three rounds of selection process before finally earning a spot as intern. The program will run for approximately 3 months where interns are assigned to different team of clients. At the end of the program, the best intern will stand a chance to a full time position at Maverick.
I’m sure many would ask, why would I go all the trouble just to earn a spot for an internship program? Give me a good reason.” Allow me to give you five:
- How many of you complain or have been hearing complaints about lousy internship programs? Your friends didn’t learn much about anything except making copies, picking up the phones or be told to be ushers during events with no proper briefing? These are exactly what we’re aiming to avoid. Here at Maverick, we take our interns seriously. No matter where interns are assigned, they will be properly guided and supervised. Even if and when they’re assigned as ushers or guest reception, interns will have be briefed on how to address guests, who to escorts, what to give, how to properly respond to questions, and who to approach when they’re clueless about something.
- Remember I mentioned a full time position? Once the program is over, Maverick will offer a full time position as an Account Coordinator. This is part of the reason why we need you to undergo selection rounds, because we want to meet those individuals who are not only young and vibrant but also skillful and passionate about this industry.
- One of our credo is creativity is the cornerstone of every successful communications program. Then we’d like you to show us how creative you are!
- Explore the excitement of meeting new people. You’ll have the opportunity to meet with prominent people from the industry, not to mention the media, digital and social media, as well as offline and online communities.
- The chance to attend some of the coolest and creative events we handle; and so much more!
My boss once said “Don’t just do things because you have to do it. Think about it as well”. He was right. It feels rewarding when you do things not just for the sake of doing it. It gives you the chance to grow, and be appreciated.
So, do you believe you have what it takes? Here’s our official video invitation to join The Recruit 2012.
The application is good until 22 September 2012. Until then, please feel free to email me should you have further questions or you can directly ask me when I visit some campuses with our ambassadors to distribute the invite. Be sure to follow our Twitter account and join our Facebook page to know which campus we’ll visit and when.
Good luck!Posted by Nia Sadjarwo | 1 comments