They think you’re a nerd, but what you do is actually the sexiest job of the decade – a Data Analyst.
The lucky candidates for this exciting job must:
1. be data-savvy, able to perform data analysis, understand basic statistics and research (programming is a plus)
2. enjoy telling stories through data and able to translate data into relevant insights
3. be able to solve client problems with data
4. have a growth mindset to keep up-to-date with the fast-paced working environment
5. have at least 2 years prior working experience in the same field
If you feel ready to be exciting and sexy, send your cover letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject “Proud to be a Nerd”
Maverick implements a hybrid working arrangement model of WFO and WFH.